Map of 4762 E Mountain View Dr, San Diego...
School data provided by GreatSchools
SHORT TERM LEASE! 3 - 4 MONTH LEASE ONLY
After the lease, the owners will be moving back in. Rent drastically reduced to $1695 for the short term lease. Normally it rents for $2000.
Beautiful craftsmen style, 2 bedroom home in Normal Heights features a great floor plan with hardwood floors throughout and lots of natural sunlight. There is a fireplace in the living room and a formal dining room. Both bedrooms are spacious and have patio doors to the back yard. There is plenty of storage and closet space. The well landscaped backyard has a wooden deck with planters and patio furniture provided.
The home is on a quiet block with easy access to restaurants, shops, highway I-15, and a park! Vons is also just a block away. Please call to schedule a showing today!
- 3 - 4 months only.
- 1st month's rent and deposit required for move-in. 2nd month rent will be prorated.
- MUST be willing to start lease within 2 weeks of available date.
- Credit score of 650 or better and 2.8 times rent in gross monthly (pre-tax) income required.
PARKING: 1 car garage plus driveway space.
APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Washer/dryer, refrigerator, range/oven, microwave.
UTILITIES: Tenant pays all electricity/gas, water.
PET & SMOKING POLICY:
- $250 pet refundable pet deposit and $25 increase in rent.
- No smoking allowed.
You are permitted to drive by the property before viewing but please do not go on property or disturb the tenants. Inside shown BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Click on the "CONTACT US" box below and let us know what DATES AND TIMES you want to view it.
1. Click on the "APPLY NOW" link and fill out online application form and pay the $30 application fee.
2. Each adult 18+ is required to apply.
3. Scan and email or fax (888-515-8159) proof of id (license, military id, or passport) and proof of income (2 paystubs or last tax return).
4. Or you can come into our office at 4550 Kearny Villa Rd #224 San Diego, CA 92123, during Mon-Fri, 9 am - 5 pm, with the above mentioned documents.
This apartment is a 2 bedroom apartment offered for $1895 per month. The building boasts a great location in the Normal Heights neighborhood of San Diego. The listing is equipped with library.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in Normal Heights, a neighborhood in San Diego.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Normal Heights is $1,750. This unit is listed for $1,695, which makes it 3.14% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,695|
|First month's rent||$1,695|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$3,420|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||May 7, 2012|
|Last updated||March 11, 2014|
This Normal Heights apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.