Map of 5462 Adobe Falls Rd, 12, San Diego...
School data provided by GreatSchools
This spacious and well laid-out 3 bed / 2 bath condo is on the 2nd (top) floor, has 1,116 s.f. of living space plus a huge balcony and storage closet off the balcony. It has new paint and and many renovated upgrades. The kitchen features lots of cabinet space and counter space for those who like to cook. Wall-unit A/C and heaters.
It is located on a quiet street that is conveniently located close to I-8 freeway access and the Grantville Station of the green trolley line. The community amenities include 2 pools and 2 spas for your enjoyment. There is a night guard 4 nights a week, community bbq, community room, in-complex laundry room in adjacent building.
Email or call Seung, (619) 296-9006 x 102, to schedule a showing! Please let me know the following:
1. How many adults / children would be moving-in.
2. When you want to move in.
3. Dates and times you would be available to view it.
- 1 year lease.
- 1st month's rent and deposit required for move-in. 2nd month rent will be prorated.
- MUST be willing to start lease within 2 weeks of application date.
- Tenants are REQUIRED to provide proof of renters insurance coverage. If you don't have renter's insurance, you will be enrolled in Tenant Liability Insurance at a cost of $9.50/month through our carrier
PARKING: 1 assigned space, extra spaces for $25/mo, additional open spaces on street.
APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Dishwasher, refrigerator, range/oven, fan hood.
- Tenant pays SDGE.
- Owner pays trash, water, HOA dues.
PET & SMOKING POLICY:
- No pets.
- No smokers.
This property is a 3 bedroom unit listed for $1525 monthly. The apartment complex boasts a great location in the Del Cerro district of San Diego.
This listing is no longer active as of July 8th, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,695|
|First month's rent||$1,695|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$3,420|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||May 13, 2012|
|Last updated||June 3, 2015|
This Del Cerro apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.