Map of 7901 South Main 17, Sandy...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Put your deposit in by 9/22/14 and receive $200 off your first month's rent
Wonderful 2 bedroom apartment - completely remodeled!
Apartment features include:
* HUGE FLOORPLAN!
* Updated appliances
* Newer carpet/flooring in select units
* Lots of cabinets in the kitchen
* Wall to wall closets in master bedroom
* Great living space
* Central air conditioning
* Large bathrooms
* Extra storage space
Our Community offers
* Complimentary Parking!
* On-site laundry facility
* Professional and friendly management staff
* 24hr maintenance team
* Great mountain views
Our Neighborhood offers:
* Easy commute to freeway
* Walking distance to Trax, Red and Blue Line
*On a bus route
* Minutes from Historic Gardens
* Close to state street and fabulous restaurants
* Walking distance to comedy clubs, local theaters, restaurants and nightlife
Concept Property Management, Inc does not to rent to individuals who:
* Smoke at anytime, Have felony conviction, Have current or prior evictions, Have outstanding balances with prior landlords,Have an open bankruptcy, Have a prior bankruptcy and have no cosigner or funds to pay last months rent.
$200 refundable deposit/$200 lease initiation fee required to hold these lovely apartment homes.
$25 affordable water/sewer and trash fee
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (801) 595-RENT. You can also email us at [email protected] to see this great apartment!
Approval based on credit/background check. Availability limited. Pictures may vary slightly from actual unit vacant at the moment.
This property is a 2 bedroom place for rent for $675/mo. The building is situtated in Sandy. The listing features washer, dryer, hardwood floors, and, storage. Classic wood floors give your home a more homelike feel. The property features storage and will open up April 23, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of October 23rd, 2014.
|Bottom Line Price||$699|
|First month's rent||$699|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$924|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||May 15, 2012|
|Last updated||September 23, 2014|
This apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.