Map of S Clark, Chicago...
|6||min||Roosevelt (Subway)||Red Line|
|7||min||Roosevelt (Elevated)||Green Line Orange Line|
School data provided by GreatSchools
this fabulous three bedroom unit has great touches such as a private balcony, killer views, and in unit washer and dryers. updated kitchen with granite and a dishwasher.this unit also features:
- dramatic nine-foot ceilings
- spacious gourmet kitchens with stainless steel and black appliances
- 42 inch kitchen cabinets with granite countertops
- flat-panel cherry or shaker-style light maple cabinets
- kitchen center islands with pendant lighting*
- contemporary lighting packages
- soft loft setting with exposed concrete ceilings and spiral duct work*
- in unit washers and dryers
- faux wood flooring, plush carpeting*
- expansive, floor to ceiling windows to enjoy spectacular views
- individually-controlled heating and cooling systems
-extra sound insulation between residences this south loop building is surrounded by great shopping, grant park, lake michigan, exciting night life, and eclectic restaurants. full amenity community with fitness center, rooftop sundeck, internet cafe, dry cleaner, private park, parking garage, and pet friendly with dog run!
equal opportunity housing
photos are of a model unit
equal housing opportunity
This unit is located in Loop, a neighborhood in Chicago.
The average price of a 3 bed rental in Loop is $4,353. This unit is listed for $3,584, which makes it 17.66% cheaper than the average 3 bed in this neighborhood.
|Net effect of broker fee||$298|
|Bottom Line Price||$3,882|
|First month's rent||$3,584|
|1 Month Fee||$3,584|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$10,752|
|Move-in Date||February 21, 2018|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||August 15, 2016|
|Last updated||February 22, 2018|