Map of S Clark, Chicago...
|6||min||Roosevelt (Subway)||Red Line|
|7||min||Roosevelt (Elevated)||Green Line Orange Line|
School data provided by GreatSchools
this fabulous modern two bedroom has fabulous touches like a private balcony, killer views, and in unit washer and dryer. updated kitchen with granite, and dishwasher. unit features:
- dramatic nine-foot ceilings
- spacious gourmet kitchen with stainless steel and black appliances
- 42 inch kitchen cabinets with granite countertops
- flat-panel cherry or shaker-style light maple cabinets
- contemporary lighting package
- soft loft setting with exposed concrete ceilings and spiral duct work
- in unit washer and dryer
- expansive, floor to ceiling windows to enjoy spectacular views
- large closets
- private balcony
- individually-controlled heating and cooling system
-extra sound insulation between residences this south loop building is surrounded by great shopping, grant park, lake michigan, exciting night life, and eclectic restaurants. full amenity community with fitness center, rooftop sundeck, internet cafe, dry cleaner, private park, parking garage, and pet friendly with dog run!
::photos of model unit of similar size and quality:: equal opportunity housing
This unit is located in Loop, a neighborhood in Chicago.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Loop is $4,271. This unit is listed for $2,569, which makes it 39.86% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Net effect of broker fee||$214|
|Bottom Line Price||$2,783|
|First month's rent||$2,569|
|1 Month Fee||$2,569|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$7,707|
|Move-in Date||February 21, 2018|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||August 15, 2016|
|Last updated||February 22, 2018|