Map of S Michigan, Chicago...
|3||min||Roosevelt (Elevated)||Green Line Orange Line|
|4||min||Roosevelt (Subway)||Red Line|
School data provided by GreatSchools
luxury building in the south loop features light-filled spaces enhanced with modern design. customize your apartment with upgrades including hardwood floors, granite counter tops, and stainless steel appliances. amazing water and skyline views! convenient location for upscale city living! this building is ideally situated on the most convenient corner in the south loop: roosevelt and michigan. the city is at your front door! from here, you can head to the lake for one of the most scenic jogging/biking paths around. pick up your groceries within a block, explore grant park and the museum campus just across the street, or walk to soldier field. need easy access to public transportation? no problem! cta bus and el lines are just around the corner and lake shore drive and major highways are just minutes away by car.
this unit features:
- modern kitchen, with new or newer appliances, including a dishwasher and built-in-microwave
- open concept kitchen
- wall-to-wall windows
- amazing city views
- superb location
- stainless steel appliances and granite counters in select units
- hardwood floors in select units
- spacious closets with custom organizersbrand new state-of-the-art fitness facility in the annex, free for residents! the facility offers:
- professionally staffed club with over 4,000 square feet.
- new matrix equipment, including cardio, strength and free weights.
- open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- personal training services available.
- tanning available.
- locker rooms with showers.
- access from inside the building.
the amenities in the building also include a dry cleaners, covered parking for a fee, laundry, pool, extra storage, and free internet in lounge/business center. great community features in an ideal location!
building amenities include:
- brand new resident lounge
- brand new snap fitness
- brand new business center
- brand new rooftop deck with bbq grills
- 24 hour concierge
- business center with complimentary wi-fi
- coffee bar
- package center
- on-site dry cleaners
- covered parking garage
- on-site notary
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- nail salon
- two blocks to red, orange & green "el" line
- near biking/jogging trails
- freshly baked otis spunkmeyer cookies daily
- pet-friendly, so cats and dogs are welcome with breed and weight restrictions
:: photos and floor plan are of a model unit of similar size and quality :: pricing and availability subject to change, please call or email for latest price and availability for your move in date
This unit is located in Near South Side, a neighborhood in Chicago.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Near South Side is $3,206. This unit is listed for $2,187, which makes it 31.78% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Net effect of broker fee||$182|
|Bottom Line Price||$2,369|
|First month's rent||$2,187|
|1 Month Fee||$2,187|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$6,561|
|Move-in Date||February 19, 2018|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||August 15, 2016|
|Last updated||February 21, 2018|