Map of Cambridge St, Cambridge...
|14||min||Lechmere - Green Line||Green Line|
|8||min||Cambridge St - at Columbia St / Webster Ave||Hubway|
|11||min||One Kendall Square at Hampshire St / Portland St||Hubway|
|5||min||Cambridge Street Upper School (6-8)||priv|
|5||min||King Open (PK-5)||priv|
|8||min||Community Charter School of Cambridge (6-12)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
available now! the landlord pays the full broker's fee! the move-in costs are only 1st month's rent (no last month's rent or security deposit for qualified applicants)
newly renovated top floor 2 bedroom/1 bath on the 600 block of cambridge st in a professionally managed steel framed elevator building in east cambridge. located next highly rated loyal nine restaurant, which doubles as a coffee shop, serving freshly roasted coffee throughout the morning and afternoon.
this apartment features immaculate hardwood flooring throughout, gorgeous open concept kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, disposal, and built-in microwave. the bathroom is spacious and fully remodeled, and there are two good sized bedrooms. laundry facilities in the building. the building is pet-friendly.
- the landlord pays the full broker's fee!
- professionally managed
- beautifully renovated w/ modern finishes
- top floor apartment
- pet-friendly (cats ok, dogs allowed with property manager's approval)
- elevatored building
- central a/c
- coin-op laundry facilities in the building
- free storage in the basement (including bikes)
- rent includes hot water, tenants responsible for the remaining utilities such as cooking gas, heat, and electric.
- the 69 bus stops outside
- 10-minute walk to lechmere station w/ connections to all four green lines (b + c +d + e) along with buses 69, 80, 87, and 88.
This unit is located in East Cambridge, a neighborhood in Cambridge.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in East Cambridge is $3,657. This unit is listed for $2,550, which makes it 30.26% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Net effect of broker fee||$212|
|Bottom Line Price||$2,762|
|First month's rent||$2,550|
|1 Month Fee||$2,550|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$7,650|
|Move-in Date||January 1, 2018|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||August 15, 2016|
|Last updated||February 22, 2018|