Map of 2869 Missouri, Missouri, St Louis...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Located in the historic Benton Park neighborhood, this spacious townhouse offers 3 levels of living space and classic charm!
- High ceilings
- WALLS WILL BE FRESHLY PAINTED
- Alarm system
- Energy-Efficient HVAC
- Washer/Dryer included!
- Fenced in backyard with brick patio for entertaining
- LOTS of closet space
- Large basement for storage
- Large bedrooms
- 3rd BR located on 3rd Floor
- Bonus space on 3rd floor perfect for office or workout area
- Off-street parking for 2 cars + ample street parking
- Great walking neighborhood with plenty of restaurants and entertainment options
- Blocks from Blues City Deli, Yemanja Brasil, Ernesto's Wine Bar, Niche, Sidney Street Cafe, Benton Park Cafe
- Close to highways, public transportation, Soulard, and downtown!
Tenants responsible for water, sewer, gas, electric, and lawn care. Monthly utilities average $70 per person TOTAL!
AVAILABLE EARLY JULY!
Call our office today!
This residence is a 3 bedroom residence offered for $1400 a month. The apartment complex is situated in the Benton Park area of St Louis. The property features pool .
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in Benton Park, a neighborhood in St Louis.
The average price of a 3 bed rental in Benton Park is $1,500. This unit is listed for $1,400, which makes it 6.67% cheaper than the average 3 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,400|
|First month's rent||$1,400|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,800|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||May 25, 2012|
|Last updated||July 9, 2014|
This Benton Park apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.