Map of 1548 E Hedrick Drive, 2A, Tucson...
School data provided by GreatSchools
This small collection of casitas and multi-home buildings is located near the university, shopping and restaurants. It is only 3 blocks from the Mountain Avenue bike path to the university and it is within close walking distance to public transportation. Although this community is situated in the heart of Tucson, you might not realize it based on its quiet location. The rental rate for each home includes water, sewer, gas and electric. As a result, you will not have to establish utility services or pay utility deposits. Just bring your clothes and furniture and you’re ready to settle in. The rental rate is $400 per month, the security deposit for each unit is $250 plus a $100 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to approval. These homes can be rented for 12 months or longer. This home will be available on November 1st.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $45 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. Absolutely no felonies for the past 10 years. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
* 1 bathroom with tub
* Gas stove
* Evaporate cooler
* Pets welcome
* No Section 8 allowed
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.
Please visit our website at BlueFoxProperties.com to see the VIDEO TOUR, additional information about this home, interior photos of the home, and to download a copy of our application. Or, if this home does not meet your requirements, you may search our website for other homes we currently have available.
If you meet our minimum rental criteria and would like to schedule a private showing for this home, please call 780-7888.
This apartment is a 1 bedroom unit listed for $400 per month. The residence is situated in the Hedrick Acres district of Tucson. Stay healthy at your leisure in the building's workout room. The property includes laundry, and, storage. The property features laundry, storage, pool, fitness center, clubhouse, and, playground .
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in Hedrick Acres, a neighborhood in Tucson.
The average price of a 1 bed rental in Hedrick Acres is $625. This unit is listed for $400, which makes it 36.00% cheaper than the average 1 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$400|
|First month's rent||$400|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$695|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 4, 2012|
|Last updated||November 14, 2013|
This Hedrick Acres apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.