Map of 333 Nw 9 Ave, 916, Portland...
School data provided by GreatSchools
This exquisite 1+ Bedroom, 1 Bath Pearl District condominium offers phenomenal views of the downtown Portland cityscape and features:
- 2 Custom closets and built in office
- Concierge service
- Hardwood floors
- High ceilings and city views
- Stainless steel appliances
- Full-size energy efficient washer and dryer
- Dishwasher, microwave & stainless steel kitchen island
- Central heating / Air-conditioning
- Reserved parking
- Gas, Water, sewer & garbage included
- Prime location on the Streetcar Line and urban living at its finest with award-winning eateries, chic boutiques, markets, and cafes galore!
HOA $700 move in and move out fees paid by tenant
Pets Negotiable at time of application
This apartment unit is a 2 bedroom unit listed for $1895 a month. The building is located around the Pearl District neighborhood of Portland. The apartment includes dishwasher, washer, dryer, hardwood floors, and, high ceilings. Parquet floors give your home a more homelike feel. The property features parking and will be available January 6, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of March 18th, 2015.
This unit is located in Pearl District, a neighborhood in Portland.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Pearl District is $4,200. This unit is listed for $2,750, which makes it 34.52% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,750|
|First month's rent||$2,750|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$4,800|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 4, 2012|
|Last updated||July 30, 2015|
This Pearl District apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.