Map of 306 N. 26 St, 127, Richmond...
School data provided by GreatSchools
$400 Security Deposit! (Valid Through 10/1/14)
- Renovated Condo in the Historic Nolde Bakery Building
-Call today to set up an appointment! (804) 218-7274
- Large Kitchen with Granite Counter Tops
- Fridge, Stainless Steel Flat Top Stove, Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Built in Microwave
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Central Heat and Air
- All Electric
- Washer and Dryer in Unit
- Off Street Parking, Garage Spot
- Theater Room, Fitness Center, and Storage On-Site
- Walking Distance to Great Restaurants, Shopping, and some of Richmond's most historical buildings and sites
100 Lease Admin Fee due upon lease signing*
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This unit is a 1 bedroom unit for rent for $950 monthly. The building is located around the Church Hill neighborhood of Richmond. The residence is equipped with washer, dryer, and, laundry. The property features laundry, and, playground and will open up July 29, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of October 31st, 2014.
This unit is located in Church Hill, a neighborhood in Richmond.
The average price of a 1 bed rental in Church Hill is $1,255. This unit is listed for $950, which makes it 24.30% cheaper than the average 1 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$950|
|First month's rent||$950|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$1,935|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||May 27, 2012|
|Last updated||September 30, 2014|
This Church Hill apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.