Map of 158 E Hedrick Drive4, 4, Tucson...
School data provided by GreatSchools
This small collection of casitas and multi-home buildings is located near the university, shopping and restaurants. It is only 3 blocks from the Mountain Avenue bike path to the university and it is within close walking distance to public transportation. Although this community is situated in the heart of Tucson, you might not realize it based on its quiet location. The rental rate includes water, sewer, gas and electric. As a result, you will not have to establish utility services or pay utility deposits. Just bring your clothes and furniture and you’re ready to settle in. The rental rate is $450 per month and the security deposit is $250 plus a $100 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to approval. The stove and refrigerator are included with this unit. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
Unit 4 is available for occupancy on September 5th. All utilities included.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $45 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. Absolutely no felonies for the past 10 years. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.
Please visit our website at BlueFoxProperties.com to see the VIDEO TOUR, additional information about this home, interior photos of the home, and to download a copy of our application. Or, if this home does not meet your requirements, you may search our website for other homes we currently have available.
If you meet our minimum rental criteria and would like to schedule a private showing for this home, please call 780-7888.
Thank you for your time, we hope to speak with you soon!
This property is a 1 bedroom apartment unit offered for $450 monthly. The building boasts a great location in the Jefferson Park neighborhood of Tucson.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
|Bottom Line Price||$450|
|First month's rent||$450|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$745|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||May 30, 2012|
|Last updated||November 14, 2013|
This Jefferson Park apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.