Map of 3600 A St, 19, Washougal...
School data provided by GreatSchools
* 2 Bedrooms
* 792 Square Feet
* Central Air Conditioning
* Great, Efficeint Kitchen Includes:
* Refrigerator, Range, Microwave & Garbage Disposal
* Stylish and Chic Designer Colors Throughout
* Bright, Open Floor Plan
* Stackable Washer/Dryer
* Fenced Back Patio Space
* Enclosed Lockable Exterior Storage
* Water/Sewer, Garbage & Landscaping PAID!
* Community Play and Picnic Area
* Information not guaranteed & should be verified.
* Washougal Schools Including: Gause Elementary, Jemtegaard Middle School & Washougal HS
Ready for Immediate Occupancy!
HURRY! Call Today!
Email: [email protected]
RENTAL TERMS: 1 Year Lease (Renewable).
Application will not be processed until the $40.00 Processing Fee is received (per applicant) at our office in the form of Cash, Money Order or Cashier's Check.
Application check includes: employment/income, rental history, civil records (including eviction history), credit & criminal background.
Additional Terms: Smoking is NOT allowed. Renter's Insurance is Required.
Move In Costs Include:
* One Full Month's Rent Paid in Advance (Second month will be pro-rated.)
* Fully Refundable Security Deposit Equal to Monthly Rent (Refundable Security Deposit amount is based on an approved application & screening results, and may be increased depending upon qualifications.)
* Non-Refundable Move In Fee of $195.
Pets (if allowed) are restricted as to number & breed. An additional security deposit of $250 and a $195 non-refundable pet fee both apply, per pet.
This unit is a 2 bedroom place for rent for $795/mo. The residence boasts a great location in Washougal. The apartment boasts patio, air conditioning, central air, refrigerator, washer, dryer, and, storage. The property features storage, and, spa and will be available March 1, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
|Bottom Line Price||$825|
|First month's rent||$825|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$1,690|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 4, 2012|
|Last updated||March 20, 2014|