Map of 724 S. Genesee Ave, 7, Los Angeles...
|15||min||Cathedral Chapel Elementary School (K-8)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
- Exquisite 1931 Architectural Classic Art Deco building.
- Available for move-in on or June 22nd.
- Free half month rent with a one year lease!- 724 S Genesee Ave. Unit #7. Los Angeles (90036). Three blocks east of Fairfax Avenue and just South of Wilshire Blvd. Minutes to WeHo, Beverly Hills and The Grove. Steps to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and LA Fitness.
- Rich Art Deco architectural details in every room.
- Large top floor corner unit with one bedroom, one bathroom plus a Den. Only one wall shared with neighbors, windows in all other walls!
- Original art deco flooring in entry and dining area.
- Gorgeous original crown moldings and hardwood floors throughout.
- Large and open living room comes with ceiling to floor windows and a Faux fireplace.
- Spacious bedroom will easily fit a California king size bed, dresser and chair.
- Walk-in closets with built-in dressers in bedroom and in hallway, plus 1 more coat closet in hallway.
- Bathroom comes with original tiles, pedestal sink and separate bathtub and shower stall.
- The spacious Galley style kitchen comes with bright window above the sink, tiled counter-tops, a gas range and a dishwasher.
- Formal dining room with original tile floors, and ceiling to floor windows.
- Secured intercom building.
- One underground gated parking space.
- Laundry facilities onsite.
- Landlord pays for gardening services, water and heating of the water.
- Indoor cats are welcome. Sorry, no dogs.
- Call Roger at 310-299-6302 for showings.
This property is a 1 bedroom apartment listed for $1795 a month. The residence is situated in the Mid Wilshire area of Los Angeles. The unit features balcony, patio, laundry, and, home office. The property features laundry .
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in Mid Wilshire, a neighborhood in Los Angeles.
The average price of a 1 bed rental in Mid Wilshire is $2,107. This unit is listed for $2,195, which makes it 4.16% more expensive than the average 1 bed in this neighborhood.
But hey, it's a no-fee apartment, so no broker fee!
|Bottom Line Price||$2,195|
|First month's rent||$2,195|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$4,390|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||June 3, 2012|
|Last updated||June 10, 2014|
This Mid Wilshire apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.