Map of 851 Van Nesss Apartment 306, San Francisco...
|12||min||Civic Center/Un Plaza||Dublin-Pleasanton - Daly City Fremont - Daly City Pittsburg-Bay Point - SFIA-Millbrae Richmond - Daly City-Millbrae|
|3||min||Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory (9-12)||priv|
|4||min||Montessori House of Children School (K-1)||priv|
|6||min||S.F. County Civic Center Secondary (6-12)||publ|
School data provided by GreatSchools
Premier Condominium Close to Everything! 2Br/2Ba 5th Floor City Living! Fireplace, washer/dryer, parking, views!
Chelsea Court is a premiere condominium development. Retail spaces on the ground floor and high rise, modern condominiums above. Located close to Hayes Valley, Polk Street, and Cathedral Hill; walking distance to the SF Library, City Hall, Asian Art Museum, and Opera House. This building enjoys easy freeway access for commuters and public transportation at your front door.
The unit features:
- Spacious living room with large fireplace and head-on views of downtown
- 2 Bedrooms: a large master bedroom with direct access to a private deck and en suite bathroom. The second bedroom is located on the opposite side of the unit with it own bathroom for maximim privacy for families or roommates
- Both bathrooms feature granite slab counter tops and marble tub and shower surrounds
- Kitchen with stainless refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, disposal, granite counter tops and ample cabinet and counter space
- Tiled and plush carpeted floors
- Double pane, sealed windows
- In unit washer and dryer
- In building garage parking
Monthly Rent $3,750
12 month lease required
Security Deposit: 1.5 times rent
Owner pays water and trash removal
Tenant to pay all move in and move out fees and deposits
Ready for immediate occupancy
Address: 851 Van Ness Avenue @ Ellis Street
For showings please email or text Jennifer @ 404-906-5449
In order to expedite our rental application process, please bring the following information when you visit the property:
- Completed Progressive Property Group application (1 per intended occupant over 18 years of age): www.progressivesf.com. Click on the Tenant tab.
- A copy of a current pay stub or job offer letter
- $30 per person application fee (check or money order only; no cash please)
View our other vacancies at: http://progressivesf.com/our-current-vacancies.html.
Frustrated finding an apartment or home to rent? Contact us about our Tenant Relocation Service: [email protected]
CA DRE License # 01330950
Progressive Property Group
This apartment is a 2 bedroom residence listed for $2995 monthly. The building is situated in the Downtown area of San Francisco. The unit includes patio, refrigerator, washer, and, dryer. The property features gated community, and, pool and will be ready on June 3, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of October 23rd, 2014.
This unit is located in Downtown, a neighborhood in San Francisco.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Downtown is $4,823. This unit is listed for $3,750, which makes it 22.24% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$3,750|
|First month's rent||$3,750|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$7,530|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||June 5, 2012|
|Last updated||September 23, 2014|
This Downtown apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.