Map of 555 East 700 South, . C8, Salt Lake City...
School data provided by GreatSchools
Come visit us at Oaks at Trolley! We are now offering a great one bedroom featuring:
* Fresh Paint!
* Nice clean carpet and vinyl
* Convenient first floor location
* Updated appliances
Our friendly apartment community also offers:
* FREE assigned covered parking spot
* Onsite coin operated laundry facility
* Extra storage offered for $30
* Professionally managed and friendly maintenance staff.
Conveniently located in desirable downtown neighborhood:
* Walking distance to Liberty Park with playground, tennis court, pool, and grass area
* Walking distance to Central City Rec Center
* Super Location with plenty of restaurants and shopping close by.
* Blocks away from U of U Campus
* UTA Bus Stops and Trax a short walk away
Feel free to contact us at (801) 701-1003 for a personal tour today! For more information emails are also accepted at [email protected]
Don't miss out on this great apartment and awesome location!
Water/Sewer/ Trash : $35.00
Gas & Electric in tenants own name.
Deposit: $400.00 with $200.00 non-refundable
Concept Property Management, Inc does not to rent to individuals who:
* Smoke at anytime
* Have felony convictions
* Have current or prior evictions
* Have outstanding balances with prior landlords.
* Have an open bankruptcy
* Have a prior bankruptcy and have no cosigner or funds to pay last months rent.
We strive to create stellar housing for the best residents. Our goal in evaluating your application is to review your prior ability to manage your financial responsibilities and adhere to our community standards. If you believe you have or are an exception to the above circumstances you may e-mail your situation to [email protected] for further review by one of our senior property supervisors.
Acceptance Based on Credit and Background Check
Limited Units Available
This apartment unit is a 1 bedroom residence offered for $585 monthly. The residence is located around the Central City area of Salt Lake City. The property boasts washer, dryer, hardwood floors, and, storage. Classic wood floors give this unit a more homelike feel. The property features storage and will be ready on June 3, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of March 27th, 2015.
This unit is located in Central City, a neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
The average price of a 1 bed rental in Central City is $733. This unit is listed for $650, which makes it 11.36% cheaper than the average 1 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$650|
|First month's rent||$650|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$875|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||June 7, 2012|
|Last updated||February 25, 2015|
This Central City apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.