Map of 177 Townsend St. #1131, San Francisco, CA 94107,
|5||min||San Francisco Caltrain||Bullet Limited Local|
|13||min||AltSchool Yerba Buena (PK-8)||Private|
School data provided by GreatSchools
The Penthouse Collection at 170 Off Third
Situated high atop the eleventh floor of 170 Off Third is this beautifully designed 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom ultramodern penthouse with mesmerizing city views. As you enter the front door, it's evident that no expense has been spared in completing this custom-built fully furnished penthouse.
At 170 Off Third you can live the lifestyle of this community-oriented, artist-inspired building while enjoying all that South Beach has to offer. 170 Off Third offers some of the best building amenities in San Francisco. The richly appointed two-story club room is perfect for parties, anchored by a massive fireplace and containing a custom-designed demonstration kitchen which includes a stainless refrigerator, gas range, and tons of seating for your friends and family. Plus there are a private movie theater, a fully equipped fitness center, and a 40-foot heated lap pool. The manicured art-filled courtyard has a raised outdoor hot tub as well as barbecue grills. On the twelfth floor residents have access to a rooftop deck with expansive city views. Residential lobbies at both King and Townsend streets make access easy, while state-of-the-art building systems provide the utmost in peace of mind. The classic contemporary design of 170 Off Third was created by award-winning GGLO Architects.
The premiere South Beach location is perfect for the urban dweller. Trendy restaurants, bars, eateries, the city's coolest bowling alley (Lucky Strike), Safeway, the Giants' stadium, and Wells Fargo are all within the immediate vicinity. Transit is a snap with access to the Muni light rail, Caltrain, I-101, I-280, and the Bay Bridge practically at your doorstep. The new Central Subway is also nearby and is projected to connect South Beach to Union Square and Chinatown by 2019. With its close proximity to the Financial District and waterfront, South Beach is one of San Francisco's most sought-after places to live. Whether it's dining on the water or watching the San Francisco Giants live in action, there is always something happening in South Beach.
• Fully furnished• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms• Smashing city views from both living areas and bedrooms• Balcony• Separate temperature controls for each room• Second bedroom currently furnished as office with daybed but can be changed• Custom maple floors• Designer glass doors• Wired for sound in both living areas and bedrooms• Wireless internet, cable TV, and telephone services available• Washer/dryer in unit
Living Room Features:
• Custom maple floors• 52-inch HD flat panel television• Bose Lifestyle surround sound• DVD/CD player• Modern sectional couch
• Bamboo tile floors• European-style cabinetry• Moonlight Caesarstone counters• Sub-Zero refrigerator• Sub-Zero dual-zone wine fridge• Miele stove, oven, and dishwasher
Master Suite Features:
• Queen-size Armani bed• 48-inch flat panel LCD television• DVD player • Bose Lifestyle surround sound• Italian sconce lighting• Very large walk-in closet• Reading area overlooking the city• Heated floors• French limestone flooring• Rare glass tile on shower walls• Sunken tub with shower• European toilet• Wired for sound
• Full-amenity building includes professional on-site management, high-tech gym, outdoor heated pool and spa, movie theater, and full-service club lounge• Common roof deck features brilliant outlook over the Bay, AT&T Ball Park, Willie Mays Plaza, Mission Beach, and Potrero Hill with breathtaking city lights views at night• Easy access to Muni light rail, Caltrain, freeways 101 and 280, and the Bay Bridge• AAA Location: Transit Score 100, Walk Score 97, Bike Score 91• On-site Zipcars
This listing is no longer active as of November 20th, 2017.