One of the last of it's kind:
An Original Soho Penthouse Loft, ready for your custom renovation!
84 Mercer Street, Penthouse 6B, aka 515 Broadway.
This is an extremely rare opportunity for a discerning buyer to design & create the Architectural Digest Penthouse Loft of their Dreams!
40 ft. wide & 125 ft. deep, top floor loft with dramatically high ceilings and classic loft details.
Enormous, Quiet, and Flooded with Sunlight!
* Included in the purchase price are deeded rights for the installation of 120 square feet of skylights.
* Roof Deck rights and additional skylight rights may be negotiated and purchased under a separate agreement with the Coop Board.
Purchased by the current owner for its abundant light and expansive views, the loft has been used as an authentic artist studio for the past 30 years.
The exposures are East, South, and Southwest, with views of the World Trade Center, 56 Leonard St. (the Jenga Tower) and classic Soho rooftop views
- Entrance At 515 Broadway
- 40 Feet Wide, 125 Feet Deep & 12 Foot High Ceilings
- Deeded 120+ Square Feet Of Skylight Rights, and more can be purchased
- Roof Rights For A Private Terrace may be purchased by separate agreement with the Coop.
- Gorgeous Original Wood Columns With Octagonal Bases & Exposed Wood Beams
- Full Time Superintendent
- Massive New Windows
- Sun Flooded East, South and South West Exposures
- Skyline, World Trade Center & 56 Leonard Street Views
- Extremely Quiet
- Live/Work, Pets Allowed, Key-Lock Elevator
* This unit is exempt from AIR (Artist Certification) requirements.
*Please Note: Photographs Are Virtual Renderings. This Loft requires A Total Renovation.
This unit is located at 84 Mercer St, a coop in Soho. Built in 1880, this 19th century mid-rise property has 26 units.
Map of 84 Mercer St, 6B, New York...
|4||min||Prince St||N R|
|6||min||Canal St||N R|
|7||min||Broome Street Academy Charter High School (9-12)||priv|
|12||min||Cascades High School (9-12)||publ|
|12||min||Forsythe Satellite Academy (9-12)||publ|
School data provided by GreatSchools
|Maintenance / Common Charges||0|
|Total Monthly Payment|
|Suggested Minimum Income|
We suggest earning at least in order to comfortably afford this home, based on % of your gross income spent on housing.
* Calculations are based on the national average interest rate for home mortgages. All number are directional only and are not guaranteed.