3 bedroom home for rent
23 Crest Drive, Eugene, OR 97405 · Crest Drive

  • 3 bed
  • 1 bath

Map of 23 Crest Drive, Eugene...

Nearby Transit

Nearby Schools

School data provided by GreatSchools

Features & Amenities

  • Air conditioning
  • Dishwasher
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Washer
  • Dryer
  • Laundry
  • Fireplace
  • Master suite
  • Storage
  • Deck


This is the downstairs portion of a duplex in the south hills. The home has 3 nice sized bedrooms and one bathroom. There are beautiful hardwood floors through out the unit. There is a shared yard and driveway.Washer & Dryer hook ups in basement. The utilities are split between the units and billed out by Bell Real Estate. You are responsible for 70% of the bill and the 1 bedroom unit above you is responsible for the remaining 30%. 6 month lease. Available Approx July 19th 2013 No pets and No Section 8 Housing.

Apartable Overview

This apartment is a 3 bedroom apartment offered for $745 a month. The residence boasts a great location in the Crest Drive district of Eugene. The residence includes balcony, and, patio.

This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.

Neighborhood & Prices

This unit is located in Crest Drive, a neighborhood in Eugene.

The average price of a 3 bed rental in Crest Drive is $1,895. This unit is listed for $745, which makes it 60.69% cheaper than the average 3 bed in this neighborhood.

Monthly Costs

Price $745
Included Utilities
Bottom Line Price $745

Move-in Costs

First month's rent $745
Deposit $745
Application fee $40
No Broker Fee $0
Estimated Move-In Costs $1,530

Leasing Info

Move-in Date July 19, 2013
Lease term 1 year
Pet Policy
Posted at June 20, 2012
Last updated July 18, 2013

This Crest Drive apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.

Logo headshot default

Listed by
Property Manager

Bell Real Estate Inc