Map of 1133 Nw 11 Avenue, 615, Portland...
School data provided by GreatSchools
* 1,515 square foot 6th floor corner condo
* 2 bedroom/2 bath
* Sliding doors open onto a wrap-around balcony
* All appliances - gas range/fridge/microwave/dishwasher/disposal
* Beech cabinets & slate tile countertops
* Walk In-Closet/Custom closet built-ins
* Gas Fireplace
* Washer & dryer in separate utility closet
* Hardwood floors
* Window Coverings
* One reserved parking space & storage unit
No smoking or pets - no exceptions
Available @ February 28th - 12 month lease
$3,500/month - water/sewer/garbage/gas/basic cable/parking/storage
$3,500/security deposit + $27.50 application fee +
$300 Home Owners Association Move Fee
This unit is a 2 bedroom residence listed for $3250 per month. The apartment complex is located around the Pearl District area of Portland.
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in Pearl District, a neighborhood in Portland.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Pearl District is $3,381. This unit is listed for $3,500, which makes it 3.51% more expensive than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
But hey, it's a no-fee apartment, so no broker fee!
|Bottom Line Price||$3,500|
|First month's rent||$3,500|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$7,027|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||June 20, 2012|
|Last updated||March 3, 2014|
This Pearl District apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.