Map of 4747 Hamilton, 5, San Diego...
School data provided by GreatSchools
AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 27th! Video Tour Coming Soon!
Conveniently located north of Adams Ave on Antique Row, near Old Trolley Barn Park and easy access to 8 and 805 freeways. Newer condo with all the amenities and upgrades you can ask for!
Email or call us now at (619) 296-9006 to be the first to see.
You MUST let us know:
1 )How many people would be moving in?
2) Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what kind?
3) When would you like to move in?
- granite counters in kitchen and bathroom
-newer plush carpet throughout
- private patio space in front for a table or your potted garden
-In-Unit Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave/Hood
- very quiet, individually owned condo neighbors are all considerate, respectful.
- community pool available for your enjoyment
-12 month lease. 1st month's rent and deposit required for move-in. 2nd month rent will be prorated. Must have 2.8X monthly rent in pre-tax income, 650+ credit score.
- Tenants are REQUIRED to provide proof of renters insurance coverage. If you don't have renter's insurance, you will be enrolled in Tenant Liability Insurance at a cost of $9.50/month through our carrier.
Parking - Assigned 2 car tandem parking space
Utilities - Tenant pays SDGE. Water, trash included
Pet Policy - 1 small pet <25 lbs, $25/month pet rent, $250 additional deposit.
Smoking Policy - No smokers
Application Instructions – Visit www.hightideprop.com to get your application in! All adults must apply!
This residence is a 1 bedroom residence for rent for $1225 a month. The building boasts a great location in the North Hills district of San Diego. The residence features dishwasher, washer, dryer, and, hardwood floors. Wood flooring give the apartment a more homelike feel.
This listing is no longer active as of October 4th, 2014.
This unit is located in North Hills, a neighborhood in San Diego.
The average price of a 1 bed rental in North Hills is $1,934. This unit is listed for $1,295, which makes it 33.05% cheaper than the average 1 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,295|
|First month's rent||$1,295|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$2,620|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||March 4, 2012|
|Last updated||September 4, 2014|
This North Hills apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.