Map of 1121 40 St, 2407, Emeryville...
|3||min||Anna Yates Elementary School (K-8)||priv|
|5||min||North Oakland Community Charter School (K-8)||priv|
|8||min||Emery Secondary School (9-12)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
Enjoy watching the sunset and the lights of the Bay Bridge from you private balcony in this amazing Condo, close to MacCarthur Bart Station, restaurants and shopping.
- 2 Master Bedroom suites w/ private Bathrooms
- Kitchen w/ refrigerator, D/W, microwave, stove & disposal
- Granite countertops, maple cabinetry, high end appliances
- Wall-to-wall carpeting except for wood kitchen floor and tiled bathroom and flood entry way
- Private balcony
- Washer and Drier in unit
- 2 designated parking spaces in garage
- One extra storage room right outside the unit
- controlled access security
- fitness center
- relaxing hot tub
Up to 15lbs pet is negotiable with additional deposit.
Ideal location for commuters:
- the MacArthur BART station is a 12 minute walk away (or short bus ride on the free Emery-Go-Round shuttle) and from there quick commute to Oakland City Center, Downtown San Francisco, or Berkeley. There is also the AC Bay Transit directly into the city right outside.
- Easy access to freeway 580
- Close to Safeway (right across the street), Ikea, Best Buy & Target (a few blocks away)
- Restaurants nearby: Shangry La vegan, Miyozen, Wally's cafe
- Close to Anna Yates Elementary School
Available on August 1st.
For further information and to schedule a viewing, contact:
Eugenia "Genie" Mantzoros, Realtor and Luxury Leasing Agent
Genie @ AzariPM.com
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources. Prospective tenants should view properties prior to entering into agreements for lease or rent.
Azari Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent online 24/7 thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
Tenants can also view account information and create and track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device! Also our Landlords can access their owner's statements online at any time.
This residence is a 2 bedroom apartment listed for $1995 per month. The residence boasts a great location in Emeryville.
This listing is no longer active as of June 19th, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,800|
|First month's rent||$2,800|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$7,045|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||June 21, 2012|
|Last updated||June 19, 2015|
This apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.