Map of 5208 N. Oberlin, Portland...
School data provided by GreatSchools
This 980 sq foot, 2 bed, 2 bath home is sure to impress. Kitchen is gorgeous with newer black appliances, designer colors, and modern lighting. Living room is huge with lots of natural light and gas fireplace. Basement is unfinished, but has a fireplace and bathroom, perfect for having friends over. Huge yard with a big shed! Refinished hardwood floors throughout. New energy-efficient furnace and air conditioning. Call or email today for more information or to schedule a tour.
- Contact Mike at 503.282.8595 or email [email protected]
- Faster response time with emails
- Deposit depends on credit - please call
- Price quoted is based on 12 month lease. Varying lease options
- Pets possible with owner approval and additional pet deposit required, not all breeds accepted
- No smoking on premises
- $50 application fee
-Information is deemed reliable but isn't guaranteed
- Application online at http://www.passadoreproperties.com/tenants/apply-now/
This property is a 2 bedroom place listed for $1395 per month. The building boasts a great location in the University Park district of Portland. The listing includes washer, dryer, and, laundry. The property features laundry, and, playground and will open up June 22, 2012.
This listing is no longer active as of November 11th, 2015.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,595|
|First month's rent||$1,595|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$3,240|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||June 23, 2012|
|Last updated||October 9, 2015|
This University Park apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.