Map of 511 Waller St, 2, San Francisco...
|7||min||Muir (John) Elementary School (K-5)||publ|
|7||min||AltSchool Alamo Square (PK-5)||priv|
|8||min||McKinley Elementary School (K-5)||publ|
School data provided by GreatSchools
FIRST SHOWING TUESDAY 6/17 AT 5:30PM
- Light filled 1 BR / 1BA apartment in a 6 unit Edwardian building
- Large south facing windows
- Softwood floors
- Unit is in the back of the building, off street and south facing
- Good size living room with decorative fireplace
- Bonus room great as a home office or large walk in closet (it has a window), but not an extra bedroom
- Large bedroom with ample closet space
- Kitchen with gas stove, plenty of cabinet space and an enclosed back porch - great for in unit storage
- Split bathroom with claw foot tub and shower over tub
- Large, designated storage area
- Coin operated laundry in the building
- Street parking only
- Duboce Park and Lower Haight shops are only a block away and close to Hayes Valley, Market and Castro
- Public transportation lines at your front door – “J” Muni around the corner – and easy access to freeways
12 month lease required
Available for occupancy as of July 11th
Security deposit: 1.5 times rent
Water and trash paid by the Owner
Pets considered with extra $500 deposit
Please reply to this ad or call / text Dace at 415-794-9727
LOACTION: 511 Waller Street @ Steiner Street
In order to expedite our rental application process, please bring the following information when you visit the property:
- Completed Progressive Property Group application (1 per intended occupant over 18 years of age): www.progressivesf.com. Click on the Tenant tab.
- A copy of a current pay stub or job offer letter
- $30 per person application fee (check or money order only; no cash please)
View our other vacancies at: http://progressivesf.com/our-current-vacancies.html.
CA DRE License # 01395856
Progressive Property Group., Inc.
This residence is a 1 bedroom residence offered for $2500 a month. The apartment complex is located around the Western Addition neighborhood of San Francisco. The property features pool .
This listing is no longer active as of November 1st, 2013.
This unit is located in Western Addition, a neighborhood in San Francisco.
The average price of a 1 bed rental in Western Addition is $3,548. This unit is listed for $2,650, which makes it 25.30% cheaper than the average 1 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,650|
|First month's rent||$2,650|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$6,655|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||June 23, 2012|
|Last updated||June 18, 2014|
This Western Addition apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.