Map of 206 E. Main St, Lansing, MI 48933, 1 bedroom
School data provided by GreatSchools
Family owned and operated - affordable living downtown Lansing on the Grand River near REO Town. We offer free parking so you can cut out your monthly cost of parking downtown and walk or bike to work and/or class! The apartments in the 300 building include a carport and both buildings have bike storage in the laundry rooms as well as outdoor bike rack.
Ask any resident at East Main what their favorite feature is and you will hear about our beautiful outdoor common areas. We have a NEWLY REMODELED dock overlooking the Grand River as well as picnic tables and grills. It is the perfect spot to gather for a barbecue or to work/study outdoors.
Our current move in special for 12 month leases is $200 OFF 1ST MONTHS RENT!
Our one bedrooms start at $605/mo. Upgraded units available for additional fees.
Short term lease options available for a reasonable additional fee. Our no fee application can be found on our website www.apartmentsforcooley.com where you will also find additional photos as well as floor plans for both buildings. Call our office to schedule a private tour. Our office is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
• free heat
• trash & recycling removal included
• safe and secure parking, common areas and laundry rooms with video surveillance
• no application fee
• central location in the reo town neighborhood
• on the grand river
• large outdoor area along the river
• walk to Cooley Law School (4 blocks)
• walk to Davenport College (3 blocks)
• walk to Lansing Community College (15 minutes)
• close to MSU (5 minutes)
• easy access to I-496, I-96, US-127 & I-69
• bus line
• close to the Lansing River Trail
• free private parking
• indoor & outdoor bicycle storage
• covered parking (some units)
• on site laundry
• picnic area with grills
• pet friendly (some restrictions apply)
• on site maintenance staff
• free fax service and package acceptance
• short term leases available Accepts Section 8.