Map of 140 170 Prospect Avenue, Hackensack, NJ 07601, 2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths
School data provided by GreatSchools
The Excelsior II Luxury Apartments is New York Living without the New York Price. NOT AN APARTMENT.....A LIFESTYLE!
The Excelsior II, a class luxury rental, finished with the gleam of rare marble and polished brass,on the finest residential avenue in Bergen County. The Excelsior II boasts spectacular views sweeping the expanse of the New York skyline and New Jersey countryside. From the dazzling crystal in the lobby to the richly appointed apartments, The Excelsior II sets a new standard for excellence and provides a new definition of convenience. Services evoke the quality of yesteryear, from concierges to valets and gourmet take-out to casual dining in a beautiful place "Bel Posto Restaurant".
* Spacious apartments - hardwood floors with balconies to enjoy your view of the New York skyline or West mountain view
* Valet parking
* 24 hour concierge service
* Fitness Center
* Bel Posto Restaurant (Delivery Service to your apartment)
* Gourmet Pantry Deli (Delivery Service to your apartment)
* Full Service Hair & Nail Salon
* Dry Cleaners/Delivery Service
* Day Care Center
* Indoor pool, hot tub & sauna
* Onsite ATM
* Minutes from Major shopping Malls - Bergen Town Center - Garden State Plaza and Riverside Square Mall
These amenities contribute to a wonderful lifestyle without the necessity of leaving the apartments.
Walking distance from the Bergen County court and Hackensack University Medical Center. 10 minute drive to the George Washington Bridge or Lincoln Tunnel. Public transportation to Manhattan via bus at premises or train 3 blocks away from apartments.
1 bedroom / 1 bath - Starting at $1,695.00
2 bedrooms / 2 baths - Starting at $2,195.00
3 bedrooms / 2 1/2 baths - Starting at $2,595.00
Penthouse & Jr. Penthouse pricing available upon request
Monday & Thursday 9am to 8pm
Tues, Wed & Fri 9am to 7pm
Saturday & Sunday 10am to 5pm
Call today! This call could lead you to your new home!
No Pets Allowed
This listing is a 2 bedroom place listed for $2200 a month. The building boasts a great location in Hackensack. The apartment unit includes air conditioning, central air, brand new, dishwasher, refrigerator, washer, dryer, and, pets allowed.