Map of 1550 N El Centro Ave, Beautiful New Unfurnished Residence Unit 1110, Hollywood...
|14||min||California University Fce (K-1)||priv|
|15||min||Beverly Hills Rc School (K-1)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
Distinctly different, Hollywood Proper residences is a limited collection of new stunning luxury apartments for year-round lease and furnished residences for extended stays of one month or more. Each home is custom-designed by international style icon Kelly Wearstler and fully-serviced by Proper Hospitality, seamlessly merging Hollywood glamour with the uncompromising services of a boutique hotel. With panoramic city and ocean views, a roof top pool-deck-bar and acclaimed restaurant/bar in the lobby, Hollywood Proper offers a fully-immersive living experience in the heart of Columbia Square - Hollywood’s innovative new dining, office and entertainment hub reimagined from the historic site of CBS studios. Whether its living with us short term or long term, Hollywood Proper is the proper place to live and thrive.
Hollywood Proper Unfurnished Residences are available for 12 to 18 month leases, and include:
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- 24/7 access to our concierge, front desk, management, housekeeping and engineering services
- Exclusive rooftop pool with 4 private cabanas, and a 360 degree view of the city
- State of the art gym, yoga terrace and fitness programming
- Restaurant, coffee and juice bar, and rooftop lounge opening in the Fall/Winter
- Communal indoor and outdoor workspaces
- Access to specially curated partnerships and services through our Proper Ap and Tablet
- Fully equipped kitchen with Blomberg Appliances, including built-in fridge and dishwasher
- Bosch washer and dryer in unit
Hollywood Proper Residences is currently leasing for Furnished and Unfurnished Residences. If you would like to schedule a tour, please contact us at 323-465-7767 or [email protected]
Hollywood Proper Furnished Residences are also available for short-term stays of 31 days or longer, and include weekly housekeeping and all utilities. Please contact for pricing.
This unit is located in Hollywood, a neighborhood in Hollywood.
The average price of a 1 bed rental in Hollywood is $2,156. This unit is listed for $5,775, which makes it 167.80% more expensive than the average 1 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$5,775|
|First month's rent||$5,775|
|Fee Information Not Provided||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$8,275|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||December 24, 2015|
|Last updated||February 20, 2018|