Map of 1818 S Lakeshore Blvd, RETRO Cool. Luxury Interiors. Near Downtown/Townlake/TheBoardwalk/LiveMusic!, Austin...
|13||min||Martin Middle School (6-8)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
RETRO Cool. WOOD Floors. Stainless Appliances. Pool/Gym/2 Dog Parks+++
Eastside Flats. Minutes to Downtown, The Boardwalk, live music venues & The Lake.
Studio, One and Two Bedroom Urban Flats & Townhomes from $850-$1450 depending on floorplan size and upgrades
Call Jan to view. 512-751-3733
New Retro Red minutes away from Historic 6th Street, Lady Bird Lake and the Hike & Bike Trail, Downtown Austin, Dining, Entertainment, plus so much more.
• Designer Granite Countertops
• Brand New Stainless-Steel Appliances or Black Appliances
• New Premier Dark Walnut Cabinets
• Wood Flooring throughout apartments. NO Carpet!
• Beautiful pool, BBQ grills, and two built in dog parks on both sides of the property.
• Very pet friendly! No breed or weight restrictions!
• Granite Counters
• Stainless or Black Appliances*
• Lighted Ceiling Fans
• Contemporary Fixtures
• Designer Appliance Package
• LED Lighting
• Mosaic Tile Backsplash
• Rainfall Showerheads
• Updated Cabinetry
• Wood Laminate Flooring
• Business Center
• Community Barbecue Areas
• Fitness Center
• Olympic Swimming Pool
• On Site Laundry Facilities
• On-Site Maintenance
• On-Site Management
• Pet Friendly
• Professional Sport Courts
• Self-Serve Dog Wash Stations
The address listed is my office. To view call Jan. agent, no fee. 512.751.3733. I have 900+ apartments, condos and lofts and have been helping people find the best places to live in Austin for 28 years. Call with your specific request and I will be happy to help you. :)
This unit is located in Riverside, a neighborhood in Austin.
The average price of a 2 bed rental in Riverside is $1,362. This unit is listed for $1,025, which makes it 24.76% cheaper than the average 2 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$1,025|
|First month's rent||$1,025|
|Fee Information Not Provided||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$1,025|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||December 31, 2015|
|Last updated||February 20, 2018|