Map of Lawrence St, Brooklyn...
|2||min||Jay St - MetroTech||A C F R|
|4||min||Hoyt St||2 3|
|5||min||Borough Hall||2 3|
|3||min||Brooklyn Friends School (PK-12)||priv|
|3||min||City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering Archi (9-12)||priv|
|7||min||Brooklyn International High School At Waters Edge (9-12)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
WANT PRIME AREA? NIGHT LIFE? THIS APARTMENT DELIVERS! I OFFER SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION COACHING AND SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Free, 24 hour gym
- Yoga room
- On-site laundry with large windows and wide-screen television
- Concierge and on-site management services
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- On-site parking (with Zip cars
- 2/3/4/5/R/A/C/G/F with elevator subway station entrances
- Near to Promanade and fresh, salt-air breezes!
- Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Great ZAGAT and YELP rated restaurants
- Quaint, tree-lined streets nearby in the world famous village of Brooklyn Heights
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities. If you are looking for an agent you can trust, I invite you to Google me.
This unit is located at The Brooklyner Apartments, a apartment in Downtown Brooklyn. Built in 2009, this new construction skyscraper property has 494 units.
This unit is located in Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood in Brooklyn.
The average price of a 1 bed rental in Downtown Brooklyn is $3,292. This unit is listed for $3,150, which makes it 4.32% cheaper than the average 1 bed in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$3,150|
|First month's rent||$3,150|
|Fee Information Not Provided||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$6,300|
|Move-in Date||January 7, 2017|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||January 7, 2016|
|Last updated||August 24, 2017|