Map of Lawrence St
|2||min||Jay St - MetroTech||A C F R|
|4||min||Hoyt St||2 3|
|5||min||Borough Hall||2 3|
|3||min||Brooklyn Friends School (PK-12)|
|3||min||City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering Archi (9-12)|
|7||min||Brooklyn International High School At Waters Edge (9-12)|
School data provided by GreatSchools
DISTINCTIVE. REWARDING. CALMING. CONVENIENT. VIEWS THAT GO ON AND ON. 11 SUBWAY LINES. DOORMAN. AMENITIES. CENTRAL TO THE BEST OF BROOKLYN.
Arrive. Unwind. Relax. This corner home has breathtaking views with psychic elbow room to spare.
The floor-to-ceiling corner window in the bedroom is sure to make an impression every time too.
Take in the romantic city view from the spacious roof top lounge and garden. BBQ in the clouds. Enjoy the game or shoot some pool with friends or screen a movie or host a huge party.
So many impressive ways to enjoy your new home
- Have a night cap at one of two private club rooms, one with a back yard containing fire pit and grills; the other on the roof with sun deck and sweeping views of the skyline, both rivers, five of the cities great bridges, and the entire harbor.
- Yoga room
-On-site laundry with large windows and wide-screen television
-Concierge and on-site management services
- On-site parking (with Zip cars
- 2/3/4/5/R/A/C/G/F with elevator subway station entrances
- Near to Promanade and fresh, salt-air breezes!
- Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Great ZAGAT and YELP rated restaurants
- Quaint, tree-lined streets nearby in the world famous village of Brooklyn Heights
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities. If you are looking for an agent you can trust, I invite you to Google me.
This unit is located at The Brooklyner Apartments, a apartment in Downtown Brooklyn. Built in 2009, this new construction skyscraper property has 494 units.