Map of Lawrence St, Brooklyn...
|2||min||Jay St - MetroTech||A C F R|
|4||min||Hoyt St||2 3|
|5||min||Borough Hall||2 3|
|3||min||Brooklyn Friends School (PK-12)||priv|
|3||min||City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering Archi (9-12)||priv|
|7||min||Brooklyn International High School At Waters Edge (9-12)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
This modern, luxury studio home includes gym membership, back yard with grills and fire pit, roof club withsweeping city views, grills, and sun deck. Even the large laundry room is deluxe with lots of big sunny windows and large-screen TV. Unwind with a good stretch in the peaceful yoga room.
Concierge service with a smile and on-site management mean you have security on all levels. This home offers you a satisfaction guarantee.
Further details upon inquiry. Showings by appointment.
- Large, 24 hour gym
- Two private club rooms, one with a back yard containing fire pit and grills; the other on the roof with sun deck and sweeping views of the skyline, both rivers, five of the cities great bridges, and the entire harbor
- Yoga room
- On-site laundry with large windows and wide-screen television
- On-site management services
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- The BAM Cultural District
- Smith Street Night Life
- Fort Greene Bars and Restaurants with Live Music
- Brooklyn Promanade and fresh, salt-air breezes!
- Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Near Brooklyn Hospital, Brooklyn Law School, and NYUPoly University
- Great ZAGAT and YELP rated restaurants
- Zip Car
- Quaint, tree-lined streets
- Brooklyn Heights
- DUMBO Galleries and Art Scene
- Tranquil Lifestyle
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities. If you are looking for an agent you can trust, I invite you to Google me.
This unit is located at The Brooklyner Apartments, a apartment in Downtown Brooklyn. Built in 2009, this new construction skyscraper property has 494 units.
This unit is located in Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood in Brooklyn.
The average price of a Studio rental in Downtown Brooklyn is $2,524. This unit is listed for $2,650, which makes it 5.00% more expensive than the average studio in this neighborhood.
|Bottom Line Price||$2,650|
|First month's rent||$2,650|
|Fee Information Not Provided||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$5,300|
|Move-in Date||January 7, 2017|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||January 7, 2016|
|Last updated||August 24, 2017|