Map of 1575 President St, Brooklyn, NY 11213, 25
|4||min||Crown Hts - Utica Ave||3 4|
|9||min||Kingston Ave||3 4|
|9||min||Bnos Menachem (PK-12)|
|9||min||Citizens of the World Charter School 2 (K-1)|
|9||min||Arista Prep Academy & Nursery School (PK-8)|
School data provided by GreatSchools
• Pets OK on a case by case basis
• Live-in Super
• Video Security
• No Laundry Room
• Near Nightlife
• Near Subway(s)
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Granite Kitchen
• 3 total blocks to the 2,3,4,5 trains
• 2.5 blocks to a laundromat
• 5 total blocks to full size supermarket The building has a fulltime repairman and superintendent, CCTV Video cameras with access key control and is lit up at night like Times Square.
• Application Requirements
1) Must be employed at your job for at least 1 year.
2) Non-refundable $50 credit check fee for each applicant.
3) Refundable $750 in cash to hold the apartment you'r applying for. If you are not approved, this will be refunded.
4) If approved, $250 of this cash deposit will be paid to the building Super & Staff as a move-in fee and $500 will be credited to your first month's rent.
• Financial Requirements
1) All applicants must have decent or good credit.
2) Each applicant and/or guarantor must earn 50 X the monthly rent.
3) Guarantors must reside in the USA and have been employed for at least 1 year.
This unit is located at 1575 President St, a apartment in Crown Heights. Built in 1917, this pre-war low rise property has 20 units.