Map of 136 Utica Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11213,
|8||min||Utica Ave||A C|
|9||min||Crown Hts - Utica Ave||3 4|
|15||min||Ralph Ave||A C|
|11||min||Citizens of the World Charter School 2 (K-1)|
|14||min||Brooklyn Brownstone School (PK-5)|
School data provided by GreatSchools
Lovely & Perfect 1 bedroom 3 blocks to train!
Beautifully finished, junior 1-bedroom apartment. This unit has been completely gutted for your residence. Cherry wood naked floors, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and french doors. Just some of the luxury amenities that were added to this apartment for a finer living experience in an up and coming neighborhood. 24/7 Laundromat right across the street, as well as a food market and a wide range of cafes, bars and restaurants. Just 3 blocks from the A/C Utica ave train station, or you have the alternative of the 4,5 at Utica ave which is about 4-5 blocks away. Be the first to live in this beautiful unit by reaching out now to set up a viewing.
* 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
* CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED
* APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
* GUARANTORS: must earn 70-80X rent.Accept in & out-of-state Guarantors.
* This unit is available ASAP- Serious candidates ONLY to view!
This unit is located at 136 Utica Ave, a apartment in Crown Heights. Built in 1920, this pre-war low rise property has 10 units.