Map of Fisher Ave, Boston...
|11||min||Heath St - Green Line E||Green Line|
|12||min||Fenwood Rd||Green Line|
|12||min||Brigham Circle||Green Line|
|6||min||Elc - West Zone (PK-1)||priv|
|15||min||James P Timilty Middle School (6-8)||priv|
School data provided by GreatSchools
spectacular, brand new 3 bed on fisher ave in mission hill! available for an october 15 / november 1 move in
what makes this apartment special?
* no fee!
* fabulous kitchen w/ quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances
* laundry in unit
* 1350 sqft - huge living space
* garage parking available for rent
* fully equipped fitness center
* all hardwood floors
* pet friendly
* nice and quiet no undergrad bldg
* 5 min walk to the orange line (jackson square)
* trendy location on the mission hill / jamaica plain border
* convenient to cute shops, award-winning restaurants, grocery stores, fabulous nightlife, brookline, longwood, northeastern, harvard medical, downtown, and more!
looks like your perfect new apartment? email/text brandy at 216-482-4609!
gateway real estate group, inc.
This listing is no longer active as of February 20th, 2018.
This unit is located in Jamaica Plain, a neighborhood in Boston.
The average price of a 3 bed rental in Jamaica Plain is $3,282. This unit is listed for $4,362, which makes it 32.89% more expensive than the average 3 bed in this neighborhood.
But hey, it's a no-fee apartment, so no broker fee!
|Bottom Line Price||$4,362|
|First month's rent||$4,362|
|No Broker Fee||$0|
|Estimated Move-In Costs||$8,724|
|Move-in Date||October 15, 2017|
|Lease term||1 year|
|Posted at||November 20, 2017|
|Last updated||November 21, 2017|
This Jamaica Plain apartment is listed as a no fee apartment. That means that you should not be required to pay a broker fee of any kind. If this agent asks you to pay a fee, please flag them immediately.