Map of 260 King St. #1005, San Francisco, CA 94107,
|2||min||San Francisco Caltrain||Bullet Limited Local|
|12||min||AltSchool Yerba Buena (PK-8)||Private|
School data provided by GreatSchools
South Beach Views Meet Mission Bay Convenience
Residence 1005 is a unique home at the Beacon. With dynamic and panoramic views spanning from Civic Center across the Financial District and the Salesforce Tower over to the tops of the Bay Bridge, this 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom condominium radiates an aesthetic of stillness and modernity within its urban environment.
One of the best floor plans at the Beacon, there is an entry foyer that opens to a large living room and dedicated dining room with a wall of mirrors amplifying the gorgeous city view. The elegantly designed gourmet eat-in kitchen features stainless steel appliances including a Fisher Paykel double drawer dishwasher, a Whirlpool range, a microwave, and a refrigerator. The black speckled granite countertops and backsplash compliment the modern painted cabinetry and a long center island clad in full black granite slabs provides a desirable open concept.
At the end of the hall is the master bedroom suite which takes advantage of spectacular views. This spacious room is complemented with an organized walk-in closet. The master bathroom also features a new tiled floor and back wall in designer mini-brick and a single-sink vanity complemented by a new mirror, a decorative light fixture, and a shower over a tub.
The second bedroom has a great view of the city as well with generous closet space. The second bathroom is well appointed with a single vanity, chrome fixtures, ceramic tile floors, and a shower over a tub. There are also a large hall closet and a stackable washer and dryer. A dedicated den area with a custom-built Murphy bed is perfect for overnight guests; the space can also be used as a home office or media room.
Graciously designed and lovingly maintained, the home features Brazilian cherry floors and numerous designer upgrades. Recent updates include new paint and new dining room and bedroom light fixtures as well as a new tile floor and backsplash in the master bathroom. One-car leased parking provides the ultimate convenience for weekend escapes. Current HOA dues are $997.64 per month plus the Mission Bay Enhancement Fee of $32.50 per month.
At the junction of San Francisco's Mission Bay, South Beach and SOMA districts, the Beacon is all about location. Just across the street is AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants and in close proximity are the Ferry Building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and restaurants and bars such as Saison, Marlowe, and District. With Safeway, Tender Greens, and Starbucks at the street level of the building, you will never have to go far for the essentials. Many commuting options are available; Caltrain, Muni, BART and access to freeways are all within a short distance from the Beacon. The location is unbeatable for access to the Peninsula and downtown San Francisco.
Complementing its ultra-convenient location are the Beacon's great amenities which include a heated outdoor lap pool; 2 spas; a fitness center with saunas; a private dog park; and a clubhouse complete with a catering kitchen. The well-appointed and spacious lobby is managed by an attendant 24/7. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms• Dynamic city views
• Chef's kitchen features granite countertops with stainless steel appliances including double-drawer Fisher Paykel dishwasher, Whirlpool range, microwave, and refrigerator• Den/office area with custom built-in Murphy bed
• Master bathroom has new floor/wall tile, light fixture, and mirror
• New light fixtures in both bedrooms and dining area
• Washer and dryer in unit• Leased 1-car parking at $171 per month• Current HOA dues: $997.64 per month plus Mission Bay Enhancement Fee of $32.50 per month
• 24-hour door person/concierge• Business center with conference room• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas• Heated outdoor lap pool and sun deck• 2 outdoor spas• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace• Private dog park• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood• Walk Score of 95, a "Walker's Paradise"; Bike Score of 94, a "Biker's Paradise"; Transit Score of 97, a "Rider's Paradise"• Easy freeway access and public transit within the city and down the Peninsula