Off-Market $2,795 per month
available for sept 1st! the move-in costs are only first month's rent + 1 month broker's fee for qualified applicants. (no security dep or last month's rent)
newly renovated 2 bedroom/1 bath on the 600 block of cambridge st in a professionally managed steel framed elevator building in east cambridge. located next highly rated loyal nine restaurant, which doubles as a coffee shop, serving freshly roasted coffee throughout the morning and afternoon.
this apartment features immaculate hardwood flooring throughout, gorgeous open concept kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, disposal, and built-in microwave. the bathroom is spacious and fully remodeled, and there are two good sized bedrooms. laundry facilities in the building. the building is pet-friendly.
- professionally managed
- beautifully renovated w/ modern finishes
- pet-friendly (cats ok, dogs allowed with property manager's approval)
- elevatored building
- central a/c
- coin-op laundry facilities in the building
- free storage in the basement (including bikes)
- rent includes hot water, tenants responsible for the remaining utilities such as cooking gas, heat, and electric.
- the 69 bus stops outside
- 10-minute walk to lechmere station w/ connections to all four green lines (b + c +d + e) along with buses 69, 80, 87, and 88.
Map of Cambridge St
#<RGeo::Geographic::SphericalPointImpl:0x99c84f8 "POINT (-71.087591 42.371971)">
|14||min||Lechmere - Green Line||Green Line|
|8||min||Cambridge St - at Columbia St / Webster Ave||Hubway|
|11||min||One Kendall Square at Hampshire St / Portland St||Hubway|