For Rent $2,800 per month
available for late june or july 1st!
gorgeous and renovated 3 bedroom/1.5 bath brownstone apartment on the 1900 block of beacon st in the heart of brighton's cleveland circle neighborhood. short walk to the chestnut hill reservoir. steps from the c-line, and around the corner from the d and b lines of the green line. there is a starbucks and dunkin donuts down the street as well as numerous restaurants and attractions within walking distance.
this apartment features new hardwood flooring throughout, soaring high ceilings, thermostat controlled heating, modern kitchen with new cabinets and counters, dishwasher, disposal, and built-in microwave. there is a very spacious foyer, there are 1.5 modern and fully tiled bathrooms, as well as three large bedrooms with ample closet space. there are laundry facilities in the building.
- professionally managed
- conveniently located near the b, c, and d lines
see public transit below
- thermostat controlled heating
- right by the chestnut hill reservoir
- laundry facilities in the building
- free on-street parking with a residential sticker
- off-street parking available for $150-75/month
- rent includes heating + hot/cold water
- c-line at englewood station is just a 1-minute walk
- 5-minutes walking distance to the d-line at reservoir station
- 5-minutes walking distance to the b-line at chestnut
This listing is no longer active.
Map of Beacon St
|1||min||Cleveland Circle||Green Line|
|5||min||Chestnut Hill Ave||Green Line|
Learn more about this property and arrange a viewing.