For Rent $2,295 per month
showing schedule: http://www.rentalsinsf.com/listings/showing-schedule/
this immaculate one bedroom, one bath flat is located just blocks from golden gate park and across from washington high school. there is a large bedroom with great closet space, a completely redone kitchen with solid surface counters, gas stove and microwave and views of golden gate park and the ocean. this unit gives both, views of the golden gate bridge and the ocean! this is a wonderful place, but unique in that you walk through a shared common space and your door is locked, but accordion style door.
- one bedroom / one bathroom apartment
- spectacular views - golden gate park, golden gate bridge, pacific ocean
- updated kitchen- solid surface counter-tops and dishwasher
- retro bathroom
- large bedroom
- lots of storage in the 3 closets
- double pane windows with window treatments
- ocean views from the shower and kitchen!
- central heating
- bright and spacious
- 563 32nd ave
- walkscore 88!
- walking distance to golden gate park
- near balboa and geary st.
- multitude of local grocery stores within a two-block radius
- abundant public transportation/muni access
- rent: $2295
- security deposit= $2500
- owner pays for: power, water & sewer, trash/recycling/compost
- one year lease term
- sorry, no pets
- non-smoking unit
- street parking only
- available now!
This listing is no longer active.
Map of 32 Ave
Learn more about this property and arrange a viewing.