Map of 3545 Sw Falcon St, Portland, OR 97219
School data provided by GreatSchools
---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/laa/af3ea2104d ----
PROPERTY INFO: Renovated three bedroom ranch in the heart of Multnomah Village. Open layout with cozy wood burning stove and modern kitchen with butcher block island. Spacious master suite with lots of light and updated bathroom. Awesome covered patio to enjoy the outdoors year round and backyard for entertaining, gardening or play! Attached two car garage for storage and convenience.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Steps from charming Multnomah Village to enjoy food trucks, local restaurants and shops. Maplewood Elementary, Jackson Middle School and Wilson High. Convenient commute to OHSU and downtown! Bike to nearby parks!
- $50 application fee per adult
- 12-month lease
- Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent (OAC)
- Pets: Sorry, No Pets Please
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in Rent
- Landscape maintenance: Included in Rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Attached Two Car Garage
- A/C: No
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
All inquiries and requests for tours must be made through our website. https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
1636 NW Lovejoy St, Portland OR 97209
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings. Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Attached Two Car Garage
Private Fenced Backyard With Patio Perfect For Springtime!
Wood Burning Stove